Pumpkin Spice Flavored coffee is a staple drink in the fall and it’s time to learn how to make this fall favorite.
Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee is one of those drinks that you either love or hate. And if you’re not into pumpkin spice, there are plenty of other flavors! So don’t worry- we’ve got something perfect for you too!
Here’s everything you need to know about making your own Pumpkin Spice Coffee:*What ingredients do I need?*How long does the process take? *Where can I buy all these ingredients? *And last but not least- what should I put in my Pumpkin Spice Coffee when it’s done brewing?? Keep reading below and find out just how easy it is to make your own Pumpkin Spice coffee!
1. What ingredients do I need to make Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee?
Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Coffee
Quantity: 4-5 Tablespoons (or more, depending on how strong you want the flavor to be)
There are actually multiple different ways to make this flavored coffee, but we’ll go over the most common way (the way that is most like actual pumpkin spice!) How To Make It : Add 4 tablespoons of pumpkin spice coffee into a coffee maker. Add water and set the coffee maker to brew. Ingredient : Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer
Quantity: 1 Teaspoon
This is what really makes your drink taste like Pumpkin Spice! It’s a great way to add a creamy flavor without watering down your coffee.
How To Make It : Add 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice flavored coffee creamer into a small bowl or cup. Slowly add some hot water and stir until the creamer is dissolved.
You can also just use milk instead of water if you’re not worried about it tasting as close to actual Pumpkin Spice!
Ingredient: Milk (Or Water)
Quantity: As much as you want!
Just like the Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer, you can add milk instead of water to make it creamier!
2. how to make the perfect Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee
Now it’s time for the most important part- actually making your Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee! Once you’ve collected all of the ingredients, follow these easy steps:
1) Pour 4 tablespoons (or more if you want a stronger flavor) of pumpkin spice coffee into the coffee maker.
2) Add water until it reaches about 1 inch below the “max” line (or half way between the “max” and “min” lines if they are marked.)
3) Set the coffee maker to brew- it’s now working its magic!
4) While you wait, grab your bowl with 1 teaspoon of pumpkin spice flavored creamer in it. Add about 4 tablespoons of hot water and stir until the creamer is dissolved.
5) Once your coffee has finished brewing, pour it into a mug or cup(s).
6) Slowly add the creamer mixture (or milk if you’re using that instead) to your coffee- this will make your drink taste like Pumpkin Spice! Mix well and enjoy!
3. How long does the process take to
make Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee?
On average, it should take about 5 minutes to make your own Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee. Of course, this will vary depending on the strength of your coffee maker and how much water you want to add.
It takes longer than most beverages because Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee is made with actual pumpkin spice (and not pumpkin puree or pumpkin extract) as opposed to just coffee and creamer.
4. Where can I buy all of these ingredients?
Most of these ingredients are available at your local grocery store, but if you can’t find them there, try an Asian or Indian market! Here are some places to check that might have what you’re looking for:
Tiger (for the Pumpkin Spice Coffee Beans)
Asian Market (if you’re still having trouble finding the coffee beans)
Indian Market (for the Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer and Milk)
5. What should I put in my Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee?
Now that you know exactly how to make your own pumpkin spice flavored coffee, it’s time for some fun additions! *Instead of Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer, try adding in some Chocolate Syrup for a mocha taste!
Pumpkin Pie Filling can help add more pumpkin flavor!
Walnuts or almonds will add some crunch to your drink.
1. How is Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee made?
On the most basic level, pumpkin spice flavored coffee is made with two ingredients- regular old black coffee and ground up pumpkin spices. After that, you can add sugar , milk, creamer, etc. to customize your drink even more!
2. What is the difference between Pumpkin Pie and Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee?
Pumpkin pie flavored coffee uses pumpkin puree rather than pumpkin spice, making it a more flavorful version of regular old coffee. It will also have a different type of sweetness.
Coffee with pumpkin pie flavoring tastes more like an actual slice of pumpkin pie than pumpkin spice does.
3. How can I make/buy Pumpkin Spice Flavored Creamer?
You can make your own by using either heavy cream or coconut milk (both will provide different types of richness) and then adding pumpkin pie spice to taste. You can also buy your own pre-made creamer at the store, or make one using this recipe
4. How can I make my Pumpkin Spice Flavored Coffee Creamer?
Start with a small amount of sugar (about 1 tablespoon) and gradually add more until you reach your desired level of sweetness. You could also add some chocolate syrup to add a mocha taste to your drink!
Now that you know how to make Pumpkin Spice flavored coffee,
start experimenting with new flavors and ingredients! Stop by your local grocery store or Indian market for more tasty additions before coming home to brew up a fresh pot of pumpkin spice goodness.
If you have any other questions about either the process or ingredients, feel free to contact us at kainoscoffeepdx.com!