It’s no surprise you’re not satisfied with your morning coffee. For that reason, we recommend trying different types of brewing methods to figure out which is the best for you.
From espresso to cold brew, there are all sorts of delicious options waiting for you in our product section. Trust us when we say these caffeine-packed beverages will jazz up your day while still allowing you to enjoy a full night’s sleep. You never know; it could be exactly what you need!
“Take your coffee to the next level with our straightforward guide. It takes you through what type of drink is perfect for toast eaters, then gives you an espresso tutorial that’ll make you feel like a true aficionado. Get inspired by insights on why cold brew is the best way to drink coffee for beginners.”
1. Best Way to Drink Coffee for Beginners?
People who like a dark and bold coffee should opt for an espresso drink. Espresso is made by putting finely ground coffee beans under high pressure.
This causes the natural flavors of the grounds to mix thoroughly with the water, which results in an intense flavor that’s rich in taste. You can also add milk or cream to it if you are looking for a creamy drink.
Another great option is a cold brew. All you have to do is fill an ice-filled jar with coarsely ground coffee, add water, and let it soak overnight before you strain the grounds for a delicious cup of iced coffee in the morning.
2. Cold Brew Coffee
– Cold brew is one of the best ways to drink coffee for beginners. You’ll be surprised by how easy it is to make, so you should try some today!
– Step 1: Prepare coarsely ground coffee beans.
– Step 2: Add 200g of cold water per 100g of grounds in a jar. Stir until all the grounds are soaked.
– Step 3: Let the jar sit in a refrigerator for at least 12 hours before you strain its contents.
– Step 4: The coffee is ready to serve when ice cold, so enjoy! Hot or iced, there’s no better way to drink coffee for beginners than with this delicious cold brew recipe.
Cold brew coffee benefits:
– Perfect for people who have a hard time sleeping
– Ideal for those who hate acidity or bitterness in their coffee
– No need to add milk because it’s naturally sweet and mild
– More caffeine than regular coffee, so you’ll stay productive all day if you drink it early enough!
– Espresso is one of the best ways to drink coffee for beginners who are looking for an intense flavor.
– Step 1: Make sure you have a good espresso machine so your drink turns out well. There’s nothing more potent than straight up espresso.
– Step 2: Grind 100g of fine Italian ground coffee beans that were made from roasted coffee beans. You can choose to use Arabica or Robusta .
– Step 3: Fill the boiler of your machine with cold water and finely ground coffee, and allow it to sit for 30 minutes so all the oils dissolve in the water.
– Step 4: Turn on your machine and put a cup under its spout. The espresso will go out and into your cup, ready to drink.
– Tip: Add some sugar if you want a sweeter drink. If you haven’t tried our coffee yet, we suggest you do! Our products make it easy for beginners like you to get started with the right kind of coffee. Our goal is to spread our love for coffee to customers worldwide, so make sure you check out our company website!
Espresso coffee benefits:
– Most intense coffee flavor
– Less acidic and more bitter than regular coffee. If this is your preference, then espresso is the right choice for you!
– Works best for people who love complex flavors in their beverages.
4. French Press:
– As the name suggests, the French press is another great way to make coffee if you are a beginner.
– Step 1: Grind 100g of coarsely ground coffee beans per 6 cups of water. You don’t want it too fine because this will cause an overflow when you try to push the plunger down!
– Step 2: Pour hot water into a French press until it’s about three-quarters full.
– Step 3: Add the coffee grounds to the water and stir well with a wooden spoon for 1 minute.
– Step 4: Leave everything to brew for another 3 minutes before you push down on the plunger slowly, separating the grounds from your drink.
– Step 5: Now pour your coffee into cups and enjoy!
– Our company believes in the simple joy of making your own coffee, so we want to help you get started. After all, there’s nothing more satisfying than fresh coffee made with love by yourself! If you haven’t tried our products yet, visit us at our website today to find out more!
French press coffee benefits:
– Strong and intense flavor like espresso, but easier to make!
– Less acidic than regular brewed coffee because of its longer brew time.
5. Pour Over Coffee Maker :
– This is one of the best ways to drink coffee for beginners who want a rich and smooth beverage. Plus it’s easy to make!
– Step 1: Grind about 50g per every 4 cups of water you’ll be using. This means 200g of whole coffee beans for 8 cups of water.
– Step 2: Pour cold water into a glass container and heat it in the microwave until it reaches 176 degrees Fahrenheit, or 80 degrees Celsius. You can also just boil the water in a pot if you prefer.
– Step 3: Place filter on top of your coffee cup and add your grounds to it.
– Step 4: Slowly pour your hot water onto the coffee grounds, allowing all of it to seep through into your mug below.
– It’s that simple! Pour over is one of our favorite ways to get a cup of wonderful coffee, and we think you will like it too.
– If you’d like to try some high quality ground coffee that tastes great, visit us at www.redlabelcoffee.com today!
Pour over coffee benefits:
– Most flavorful and easy way to make brewed coffee for beginners.
– Doesn’t taste bitter at all.
– Light and smooth flavor like a cappuccino, but richer and sweeter!
6. Aeropress Coffee Maker :
– The Aeropress coffee maker is easy to make, fun for your taste buds and your body!
– Step 1: Grind 100g of beans coarsely and place the filter at the bottom of your cup. Rinse it with hot water, then empty out the grounds using a spoon or any other tool you prefer.
– Step 2: Place the Aeropress over your cup and put 50g of beans in it. Pour hot water into the container through the filter, enough to wet all of your coffee grounds. Give it a little stir with a wooden spoon.
– Step 3: Leave everything for 30 seconds to brew, then stir again for another 20 seconds or so.
– Step 4: Pour hot water onto your Aeropress, to fill it up halfway. Stir again for 15 seconds.
– Step 5: Carefully flip the container over and place it on top of your mug, allowing all of the coffee from the filter to fall into your cup below.
– Easy for beginners who want to try something different from traditional brewing methods.
– Simple design and simple steps, but a complex flavor.
– Taste like a cappuccino without being too strong!
7. Moka Pot (Stovetop):
– The Moka Pot is a unique way to make coffee that will leave your house smelling like fresh baked goods, thanks to the brewing process!
– Step 1: Place cold water at the bottom of the pot. Fill up to about the halfway mark with plain ol’ tap water.
– Step 2: Fill up each filter basket (there are three) with finely ground coffee, making sure it’s level with the machine.
– Step 3: Place each filter basket onto the bottom of the machine, screwing them on tightly to ensure none of your precious brew can escape. Make sure they’re secure!
– Step 4: Place Moka Pot on the stove and turn up the heat to medium.
– Step 5: Wait for the coffee inside each basket to rise up and fill your Moka Pot, about 2 cups worth in total. When it does, quickly remove from heat and enjoy!
Moka pot benefits:
– Strong flavor with a hint of chocolate when brewed properly.
– Not bitter at all, but very rich!
– Less acidic than regular coffee, but still delicious.
1) How do you get the coffee out of the Moka Pot?
Remove the top filter basket and press down on it to push your fresh, hot coffee through.
2) What’s the difference between moka pot and stovetop percolator?
The difference is that with a stovetop percolator, water rises and falls through the basket, creating a continuous cycle. The Moka Pot’s coffee comes up in batches, just like traditional drip brewers.
3) What type of filter should I use?
Whatever you prefer! We personally like using cone shaped filters because they show off our beans, but other people use flat bottomed ones.
4) What is the best way to clean my Moka Pot?
The best way of cleaning your pot is to wipe it down with a damp cloth, using hot water and soap if needed. Use your hands or another utensil to remove any grounds clinging onto the inside of your container!
5) How do I make espresso at home?
You can easily make espresso without a Moka Pot by using your French Press! Just follow the above steps, but instead of pressing down with your top filter basket, use a hand held milk frother to create foam. Then, carefully pour this foam over the surface of your drink.
Making coffee can be difficult to get started with. There are so many processes and steps that it’s easy to become overwhelmed! However, if you choose one of the above methods, you’ll be sipping on delicious coffee in no time.
Recommend starting off your day with a cup of aeropress because it’s simple for beginners but tastes like a cappuccino. If you want to try something different after dinner, whip out your Moka Pot and enjoy!
Hope this article helped you understand more about the art of making coffee at home! Be sure to use our beans for any of these methods above, so you can get an amazing cup every time. Good luck!