If you want to enjoy coffee or tea without the risk of burning your hands, our best double-walled coffee mugs can help. These cups are made from a very high quality ceramic and have an insulated design that will keep drinks at the perfect temperature for longer than other types of cups. Read on to find out more about these clever cups!
We hope this blog post has been helpful in finding the perfect mug for you! For more information on what we offer, please visit us online today.
5 Best Double Walled Coffee Mugs of 2021:
1. Yuncang Glass Coffee Mugs 4 Pack ,16 oz(500 ml),Double Wall Insulated Glass Mugs Cups
Features We Love
+ Keep your drinks hot for hours.
+ Perfect size 16 oz.
+ The perfect size to enjoy a coffee or tea in one go.
+ Keeps liquids hot or cold for a longer period of time.
+ Outer glass wall is comfortable to touch.
The Yuncang glass coffee mugs 4 pack is the perfect insulated single wall mug to use as a travel mug or for those that love their iced tea and iced coffees.
It keeps your beverage hot or cold, with its double wall design and borosilicate glass we promise you’ll never need broken glass in your drink ever again!
For Latte enthusiasts these cups will keep all of the crema on top of the 16 ounce 500 ml.
These cappuccino cups are also great for any americana and espresso lovers alike! Are only thing better than drinking out of this quality cup is knowing you’re putting something healthy into your body with each sip.
Each coffee mug features a double wall which maintains the temperature of your beverage for a long length of time, while the outer side remains comfortable to touch.
Furthermore, it makes an exceptional cup for both hot and cold beverages that maintain their temperatures at various degrees.
These mugs are designed with durability in mind that accommodates regular daily use from microwave to freezer! In addition, should any problem arise related to our product within 90 days since date of purchase consumers may contact us and receive free replacement.
2. Bodum Bistro Coffee Mug, 10 Ounce (2-Pack), Clear
Features We Love
+ Durable and sturdy glass construction.
+ Insulates drinks for longer periods of time than plastic mugs.
+ Dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe up to 350°F.
+ Keep your drinks at the perfect temperature.
+ Protects hands from burning.
+ Different sizes to fit any beverage.
Get engraved gift sets for the coffee lover in your life with these Bodum double walled coffee mugs. This two-pack of 10 oz glasses are made from mouth blown borosilicate glass which is known for its insulating qualities to keep drinks cold or hot twice as long so they last all sorts of occasions.
The uniqueness doesn’t stop there since these bowls are also dishwasher, microwave, oven safe up to 350°F! The set comes in a clear color that can be personalized at home just how you want it with an engraving laser machine.
These cups don’t even have to endure much breaking either since they’re shatter resistant- not one could stand this durability test successfully!
The Bodum coffee mug is a stylish and smart way to drink all your favorite hot beverages. Whether you enjoy an ice cold glass of lemonade or a piping hot espresso in the morning, it can be served in one of these beautifully designed mugs.
Made from durable heat-resistant borosilicate glass and individually mouth blown by expert artisans so there’s no distortion when holding both cups at once, this coffee cup set will provide years of faithful service.
The double wall construction creates a highly effective layer of insulation to keep your drinks warm or cool for longer periods while the heat-safe silicone band prevents condensation that makes holding them difficult.
3. Roll over image to zoom in HB Brewing Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker
Features We Love
+ Keeps drinks hot or cold for a longer period of time..
+ Outer glass is safe to touch.
+ Double walled glass to keep your hands cool.
+ Keeps condensation away from the drinker.
Hand blown, mouthblown borosilicate-glass is durable and safe. Microwave, dishwasher and oven safe up to 350°F so you won’t need to worry about your coffee still being warm after reheating it in the microwave or stovetop.
This set of two polished double walled glasses holds 13.5 ounces each and will stay hot for a prolonged period of time while looking dashing on the outside as well as inside your cabinet or office desk.
Not only crafted from quality materials that will last through its lifetime use but we guarantee it with our lifetime warranty! Never worry about microwaving anything again with these beautiful yet practical cups that also comes with a carrying pouch you can take anywhere at any moment’s notice!
Dressed up the perfect glass of coffee? These double walled glasses are designed to keep your hands cool even with hot drinks. They feature an insulated handle that allows you to hold it without sacrificing heat or condensation.
The glass walls are crystal clear, absolutely beautiful additions to your home and will definitely dress up any cafe, restaurant table tops too!
The item comes with a 1-year warranty for simple returns if unhappy.
4. CnGlass Double Walled Glass Coffee Mugs 10oz,Large Insulated Espresso Cups,Set of 2 Clear Glasses Cappuccino Mug with Handle
Features We Love
+ Durable and lightweight.
+ Double walled for insulation.
+ Keeps your coffee hot for a long time.
+ Safe for dishwasher and microwave, freezer use.
+ Borosilicate glass is easy to clean and built to last.
Insulated Glass -Double Walled Mug Create Clear Optical Illusion of Two Beverages -Insulated glass coffee mug has a sleek 2 layer design that creates a dramatic optical illusion and prevents condensation.
The inner wall of this double walled drinkware is made with borosilicate, which makes the exterior walls thinner, lighter, capable of withstanding thermal shock (up to 350°F), scratch and break resistant.
This has all the benefits of traditional insulated cups without having to deal with any insulation foam rings or paper; making your commute or walking around town easier.
This amazing coffee mug is perfect for any occasion. It has a double-walled design, making it “the ideal gift for your family or friends” but only if they are special people!
It can even withstand the dishwasher and microwave, which means that you could give this mug to them with peace of mind that it will last many happy years of cups of joe. If there are any problems with our 10oz coffee mugs, CnGlass offers an unconditional guarantee!
5. Nitro Cold Brew CoffFarielyn-X 4 Pack Insulated Coffee Mugs, Glass Tea Mugs (12 oz, 350 ml), Double Wall Glass Coffee Cups, Latte Cups, Beer Cups …
Features We Love
+ Keeps your drink at the perfect temperature for longer..
+ The design is sleek and modern.
+ Beautifully designed and made of high quality materials.
+ Glassware is elegant and sleek.
+ Hand blown glassware is the perfect gift idea!
Say goodbye to waiting for your coffee or tea drink to cool off in between sips. Give the gift of love with these stunning Farielyn-X 4 Pack Insulated Coffee Mugs, Glass Tea Mugs (12 oz, 350 ml), Double Wall Glass Coffee Cups that maintain the temperature – and keep drinks hotter longer!
You don’t have to worry about burning yourself on a hot cup again because they’re made out of hand-blown Borosilicate glass. These are perfect latte cups, beer glasses, iced coffee glasses when you want your beverage cold when it’s outside – but still want it warm when you get back inside.
With 12 ounce of capacity, Farielyn-X insulated coffee mugs are a must for daily use. The outside is made from high quality polished stainless steel for years of everyday wear and tear. With a double wall lid to keep out the heat or cold, these cups will last you a long time even with regular use at home or work, so don’t hesitate to pick up your 4 pack today!
#1. What are double-walled coffee mugs?
Coffee mugs that have two layers of metal or glass as their walls, each one having the purpose of insulating the coffee inside. These special kind of coffee mugs usually keep beverages hot and cool for longer periods than regular coffee cups. The higher insulation power arises from the physical barriers between you and the liquid, which reduces heat transfer.
#2. Why you should buy a double-walled coffee mug?
There are several reasons to drink your coffee from a double wall mug:
1. Double-walled glasses and mugs keep your beverage hot or cold for longer because of their insulation properties. They create an air gap between the walls that slows down the transferring of heat into or out of the glass. Also, it is useful to keep cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot for longer periods.
2. They give you the feeling that your drink is bigger than it actually is, as they fit more beverage volume into a given circumference than a regular mug or cup. This makes them good for those who like to sip coffee slowly over time, but just want to enjoy one large serving rather than refilling their cup every so often.
3. Since they are relatively heavy, double-walled glasses feel more balanced in your hand and seem very stable, making them somehow perceived as safer to use than regular coffee cups. This is nice if you need to carry a hot beverage without burning your fingers or wherever you grab it from.
4. They are way cooler than regular mugs, especially if they look uniquely stylish or are used for specific purposes.
5. It is possible that double-walled glasses are made of higher quality materials than regular coffee cups, because their insulation properties matter more in the production process. If you care about what’s your coffee served in, double-wall glasses may be a better choice in terms of design and durability.
6. They are great collectors’ items, especially if they have a special background story or particular designs. For instance, there is a brand that specializes in double-walled glasses designed by well-known artists from all over the world, such as Damien Hirst or Andy Warhol.
7. Finally, no matter how hard you try to drink all of your coffee in one single gulp, sometimes it is simply impossible due to its high temperature or too strong taste. In such situations, double-walled glasses allow you to enjoy sips of your beverage and not burn your tongue and lips in the process.
#3. The benefits of drinking your morning cup of joe in a double-walled coffee mug
Almost all of the benefits of drinking your morning cup of coffee in a double-walled mug are related to keeping it hot for longer periods. In other words, if you usually drink cold beverages from double-wall glasses, there is no benefit compared to regular cups due to their insulation properties being less effective when it comes to keeping drinks cool.
1. Double-walled glasses keep your coffee hot or tea hot for longer periods than regular cups do, which is their main benefit in the morning. This means that you can enjoy your drink while saving time and effort for other tasks instead of constantly reheating it in the microwave like you would with regular mugs.
2. The thicker walls of double-walled glasses also give you the feeling that your drink is hotter than it actually is, because there are much less heat transfers into them compared to regular cups.
3. The insulation properties make these coffee mugs practically shatterproof, which means that if you accidentally drop one on the floor or drop another glass over it, it is unlikely to break.
4. Double-walled glasses usually look much nicer than regular coffee mugs, so you can enjoy using them for special occasions and not just your usual morning cup of joe or afternoon tea.
5. The additional handle makes them more comfortable to use, as the glass will stay cool to touch even if filled with hot liquid from a kettle.
6. If you are particularly clumsy, having an extra handle may prevent you from dropping your mug altogether by adding a third point of contact between your hand and the mug itself (the other two points being where you grab it from and the middle of the handle).
7. Drinking your coffee in a double-wall glass makes it easy to monitor its temperature throughout the entire process, so you can stop drinking it as soon as you feel that it is no longer hot enough to your liking.
8. A double-walled glass makes for a good collector’s item regardless of its size or original purpose, since most of them look pretty stylish and unique (just like regular wine glasses).
9. The majority of these coffee mugs are designed by artists, which means that they may serve not only functional purposes but also act as aesthetic pieces of decor in any home or office space. For instance, some come with cool patterns inside the glass itself that form different shapes when viewed from either side (e.g., fish swimming around if looking at the mug straight).
10. Double-walled glasses are very easy to wash and care for, as they do not burn your hand or break apart in the dishwasher.
11. They fit practically any travel mug holder installed on a car by default and can be used as regular coffee mugs on-the-go.
12. Last but not least, double-walled glass mugs usually come with a warranty that protects you from breaking them outside of your home or office space if something happens (e.g., dropping it during trips).
#4. Things to consider before buying a double-walled coffee mug
Buying a double-walled mug is a very simple process that only takes a few minutes. However, there are still several things worth considering before spending your money on one of these glasses:
1. Make sure that you buy the drinkware from a reputable seller who does not sell cheap Chinese counterfeits or has many negative customer reviews online. You can use eBay as well as various online stores to find good deals on double-wall drinking glasses, but also make sure to read through some product descriptions and user feedback before you make any final purchases.
2. Generally, most glass mugs will do the job when it comes to making coffee or tea taste better during winter time – they just need to be made from thicker glass with an inner and outer wall. However, if you want to make sure that they are as safe as possible, buy a mug with thicknesses of 14-16 millimeters for each layer.
3. Make sure your coffee cup has at least one handle – this may seem like something trivial but it can actually help prevent you from dropping your mug on the floor altogether by adding one extra contact point between you and the drinkware (the other two being where you hold it from and its center of gravity).
4. Avoid buying white double-walled glasses – these look very nice aesthetically but tend to crack easily due to high thermal stress caused by temperature differences inside and outside of them. Furthermore, their porosity causes them to stain easily after using them for some time, which means they may only last through a few replacement cycles before you have to get rid of them altogether.
5. If you plan on using your mug every day, invest in one made out of borosilicate glass or toughened soda lime glass (if possible with heat-resistant silicone rubber rings between the inner and outer wall). The first material is very durable and can withstand thermal shock much better than other types of drinking glass commonly used by others (e.g., regular soda lime glasses that are cheaper but break easily if not handled properly). Borosilicate mugs should also be dishwasher safe, while tumblers made out of toughened soda lime glass should at least be hand washable.
6. Some double-walled glasses come with silicone coating on their outer wall that helps prevent them from slipping out of your hands as well as absorb some of the heat. However, such materials may also start peeling off after a few weeks or months due to abrasion and it’s better to avoid these models unless you only plan on using your mug for short periods of time (e.g., less than 30 minutes every day).
7. For those who like coffee mugs with straws: there are several choices available but just make sure that both inner and outer walls of the glass do not break if the mug is dropped on its side – otherwise your drink will leak everywhere! This can easily be tested by filling up your mug with water and then dropping it on the floor to see if any drops come out.
8. Last but not least, double-walled glass mugs usually come with a warranty that protects you from breaking them outside of your home or office space if something happens (e.g., dropping it during trips). They are also covered by this warranty in case their inner glass breaks due to thermal shock brought upon by hot drinks or cleaning them in a dishwasher without using protectors or high temperature settings.
9. Do not buy glasses made out of soda lime glass for hot beverages – these have low heat resistance levels and can easily break after being filled up with boiling water! Instead, go for tempered borosilicate models that are much more durable and much less likely to break under thermal shock.
10. Always go for double-walled glasses with silicone or rubber grips on their outer wall – these will greatly reduce the risk of you dropping your mug and potentially breaking it in several pieces all over your office floor!
11. Avoid glass mugs that do not have a handle as well as those made out of soda lime glass – both materials are too thin and can easily crack if dropped from even a short height (especially those without any sort of grip). Some models made from tempered borosilicate may also shiver until they fall apart if you drop them directly on their side, so testing them first is highly recommended before making a purchase: just fill them up with some water and drop them on the floor to see if they break.
12. Finally, double-walled glasses are very aesthetically pleasing but tend to be more expensive than their single-walled counterparts, so consider your budget before making a purchase! At the same time, don’t forget that buying cheap glassware is usually a waste of time as it will most likely break before you have even had the chance of properly testing its durability – especially for those who plan on drinking hot drinks with it on daily basis.
#5. Tips for using your new, fancy, expensive travel mug:
1. Never wash it in a dishwasher – even if the manufacturer states that it is dishwasher safe! The intense heat produced by modern dishwashers can easily lead to thermal shock and crack your mug – so avoid this by all means necessary. Even washing it on the top rack with other dishes may cause some damage as water will inevitably splash on its insides and give rise to various internal cracks.
2. Don’t fill your mug up with boiling hot drinks before placing it inside of your bag – always let them cool down for a few minutes first or you risk cracking your drinkware no matter what type of materials its walls are made from. This is especially important for those models with silicone grips on their outer surface since they may cause your drink to get too hot too fast.
3. Always test your travel mug for leaks before putting it in your bag – fill it up with water and shake it vigorously, then place a paper towel all around its top edge and let it sit there overnight to check if any drops of water come out. This way you will save yourself from getting wet due to broken seals or faulty caps.
4. Don’t drop your new fancy travel cup on the floor of your apartment/house/office space! Chances are that even expensive mugs can break under enough stress (e.g., being dropped form an average height), so always treat them with care at least until you are done testing their durability levels.
5. If you are done with your travel mug for whatever reason, don’t throw it away straight away! Instead, clean it up and place some water inside of it so that you have a handy container for carrying enough liquids with you when going camping or hiking in the woods.
Best Double Walled Coffee Mugs are made with insulated glass that is vacuum sealed to create a barrier between the outside and inside of your mug. The insulation keeps beverages hotter for longer, so you can enjoy them without having to worry about burning yourself or getting distracted by an empty cup! But wait… there’s more! These coffee mugs also have double-walled designs which keep hot drinks from transferring their temperature onto your hands when you pick up the mug. This means no need for sleeving gloves before touching these bad boys! If this sounds like something that would work well in your life.
Image source: Anastasia Belousova